Gauley Fest Thursday - Sunday

Impromptu Trips, News, don't post For Sale items in this forum

Gauley Fest Thursday - Sunday

Postby CliffordTBRD » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:46 pm

Gauley Fest Weekend Thurs - Sunday Sept. 14-17

Camping at Battle Run (the dam). Ask for Keelhaulers. I'll be arriving Thurs. Eve.
Ideally, we'll have sites 29 & 31
THU - Upper Yough. Meet at Friendsville at 11:30.

FRI - Meet at Swiss take out off of SR-39 -meet at 12:00. We'll putin at Woods Ferry.

SAT - MARATHONERS- Be ready to leave the camp ground at 8am for the dam. I won't be marathoning.
SAT - 8:30 meeting for Lower/Upper only folks to arrange shuttle. 9:00am - be dressed & ready to roll.
SAT - UPPER Only - You can join the marathoners (you'll have to leave early to set shuttle) or do your own thing.
We'll try to coordinate with Lower runners so there aren't any cars left at Woods F.,
and that will solve lots of shuttle time.
SAT - LOWER Only - Led by Michael - Be ready to leave the camp ground at 9:00am for Swiss.
We'll try to coordinate with Upper Only runners (if any) so there aren't any cars left at Woods F.,
and that will solve lots of shuttle time.

SUN - 8am meeting to arrange shuttle so there aren't any cars left at Woods Ferry, so have camp broken and packed.
8:30am - Leave for the dam, then back to the camp ground if needed to pickup LowerG runners
and set shuttle.

Make sure you bring an extra car key so it is easy to stage a 'No cars left behind at Woods' shuttle.

Every Car(not person) needs to have $4-5 in singles for Kessler Cross VFD.
They tend to stand on the road with the donation boot out, and you or yours may need them some day.

Cliff Wire
440 SIX SIX NINE 7177 - C. Call or text.
The 6541 number on the online trip schedule is my home phone, and I won't be checking it after Wed.
cwire64 AT sbcglobal DOT net
I won't see any messages left on this board after Wed. night 9pm.
CliffordTBRD
Heavy User

Return to Message Board