Middle Yough, Aug. 19

Impromptu Trips, News, don't post For Sale items in this forum

Middle Yough, Aug. 19

Postby MarkS » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:20 pm

The Middle Yough Trip is a great place to get a taste of moving water, see some beautiful scenery and get in a full day of paddling.
The plan is to meet at the Ferncliffe lot in Ohiopyle (across from Wilderness Voyagers) at 9 a.m. Saturday to set a shuttle to the Ramcat put in. (I will be driving a blue Chrysler Town & Country with sunrise-colored Jackson Karma on it.) If anyone wants to use an outfitter to rent a boat or shredder and use the outfitter's transportation you can meet us at the put in about 9:45 to 10 a.m. Check out the Middle Yough map for a description of the rapids. Post here or email mark.spang@excite.com if you plan to attend. You can also reach me at 440 522 0520 with any questions. I will be paddling Skip work day on Thursday and camping near the pavilion at Tall Oaks. Looking forward to a great day on the river.
MarkS
Heavy User

Re: Middle Yough, Aug. 19

Postby MarkS » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:22 am

Heading down to Ohiopyle (after a short trip to the dentist) this afternoon, so I likely won't be checking the message board or email. Anyone who wants to do the Middle trip Saturday please call or text to 440 522 0520.
MarkS
Heavy User

Return to Message Board