Slip Fathers day (Sunday, tomorrow}

Impromptu Trips, News, don't post For Sale items in this forum

Slip Fathers day (Sunday, tomorrow}

Postby lifeisgood » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:53 pm

We are meeting at 11am at rosepoint for a run. Hope to see you there..... :grin:
Chuck M.
There comes a point in your life when you realize. Who matters.Who never did.Who won't anymore.And who always will.So,don't worry about people from your past.There's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.
lifeisgood
Heavy User

Re: Slip Fathers day (Sunday, tomorrow}

Postby rolyak » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:25 pm

:dance: Looking forward to the Slip, two years since I paddled WW! :clap:

Well I did just solo Kokosing's "Factory Falls" Weds. in the JK Rogue 9, sort of a tune up maybe? :doh
Tom Kaylor
"No guts-No glory"
Dr. Sonny on Richland Creek (AR)
rolyak
Heavy User

Postby lifeisgood » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:14 am

What a great day yesterday. We had 8 boaters and spent lots of time practicing our moves and playing. The weather was great (until after I left) and the water was warm for the first time this year. I hope everyone made it home safe and that we all get to paddle together again very soon.
SYOTRS,
Chuck M.
There comes a point in your life when you realize. Who matters.Who never did.Who won't anymore.And who always will.So,don't worry about people from your past.There's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.
lifeisgood
Heavy User

Postby ohioboater » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:36 pm

Good to meet you, if only briefly. Sorry not to see you actually on the water, but by the time we got back from running shuttle for the whole thing, we figured you all had already headed downriver. No worries. Maybe we'll catch you another time.
Sean
ohioboater
New Poster

Postby andy g » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:14 pm

hello Slip lovers- am sorry to have missed this trip at a great level with great boaters yesterday (today it is 3' more); was on my way home from Canada where Lake Ontario is inundating shoreline homes; please post any future Slip trip son website, am not on Facebook at all for many reasons- Andy
andy g
Heavy User

Return to Message Board